Explorers Here we are the first Summer Learning, for this one we had to list ten foods that would be good for us to take if we went on an ocean voyage. You also had to say why you would take that food with you. You weren't allowed a freezer or fridge to keep things cold. Here is what I would take with me. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KtgkS_bBgkRkeoO_WOh9HObkg12y8CxAe0ps66P7dcQ/edit?folder=0AG7TyZZydgLPUk9PVA Discovering Aotearoa For this activity we had to think about our experiences and cultural background. Also where our family comes from. All of my family that I live with is from New Zealand. But my Grandma is from channel island (Guernsey) my other grandma is moari. Also my Grandpa is Spanish and my other Grandpa is Scottish. I really like that most of my family is a different clture which means we get to travle and vist them which I really like. Scaling new heights Sir Edmund hillary made a charity which helped bring clean wat...
Comments
Post a Comment