Taking the lead Hi blogger, for todays summer learning journey activity we had list our top five favourite things to do. - climb trees this is one of my favourite activitys because your way up high which I love and you are in the breeze. Also our neighbours have a really good climbing tree which me and my friend love to climb. It is also shaded and there are also lots of comfortable spots you can find whilst climbing trees. - Go swimming This is another one of my favourite avtivities because it is super refreshing and I just love swimming it is one of my favourite sports. - Skiing I love skiing because you can zoom down and go on the chairlifts and the T - bar. Also I love it because it is so beautiful when it's snow fall. - Camping I love this because you get to be out in nature and you get to sleepin tents or sometimes just in the open. You also get to stay up late and sometimes put marsh mellows under the fire. - Watching TV with...
Kia Ora Zoe, I hope you are having a good day!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.
Your poster about Lorde is amazing! It shows you have put a lot of work and effort into it - there are so many great facts that you've researched and the use of photos, colours, and different fonts is very effective and eye-catching. Did you know any of the facts on your poster before you researched them, or was it all new information for you?
I actually went to the same school as Lorde and we lived on the same road for a little while, she is one year younger than me. She is a really nice person and I remember that exact talent show! She was always very talented. Have you got a favourite Lorde song?
Thank you so much for giving such an awesome post about Lorde, I really enjoyed looking at it. I hope that you will keep blogging with us over the summer. Keep working on the teaser week activities and on the 16th of December you can start the Week 1 activities.
Have a good rest of your day!
Eliza.
Wow Zoe, I agree with Eliza, what a great job. You have set the poster out in a balance manner. Very cool how you separated all the facts out so they are easy to read as well. Keep up this level of work. Remember she was mentioned in the Positive Puberty Plus day as well because she objected to others changing her photos just because she was sweaty and a bit pimply. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHola Eliza and Ms Sands
ReplyDeleteThank you for your thoughts about my blog. Also I did do the Summer Learning Journey last year but I only got to do the first bit because I got logged out of my chromebook. I also didn't actually know anything about Lorde because I hadn't really listened to much of her music but I will start to listen to music because all of the facts and her story sounds amazing.
There is one Lorde song that I do know which is Green Light. I am also looking forward for the 16th to start blogging.
Zoe
Mōrena Zoe! That's awesome that you've already had some experience doing the SLJ, you'll be extra epic at it this year then! Hopefully that doesn't happen again with your chromebook, that must've been frustrating.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome that you're going to start listening to Lorde's music.
Have a great day,
Eliza :)
Hi Zoe. It's Abigail. I'm just commenting to pass the time, anyways I really liked your blog. It was short but informative, plus I loved your infographic. This reminds me of other singers. I recently listened to Royals.
ReplyDeleteAre you looking forward to the Summer Learning Journey? Who's your favourite singer?
Although I past by a few spelling mistakes, amazing writing!
Have a good time writing your next blog posts!
Hi Zoe, It's Neeve.
ReplyDeleteI really liked your blog especially how colourful the poster was.
I think that you could maybe add a bit more writing explaining what the task was.
Overall it was a great post!